• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper 7 eBay bargain?

If you need a standard front shock tower PapaSmurf then I will send you one...sure I have a few around that I will never use...pm me your address if you want one.

If you need a standard front shock tower PapaSmurf then I will send you one...sure I have a few around that I will never use...pm me your address if you want one.

That would be great :)

I've got a turnigy trackstar esc and motor waterproof brushless 120a for sale if ur interested 4s capable

I wish I had the money but I've already spend

I agree with the mrs nitro smelly messy slow and a pain to set up electric clean easy cheaper and longer running times faster my mates has hyper 7 Brushles so strong and reliable no rush thou b nice to see your fin conversion and u can always sell one

Nitro sounds better thou tbh in my eyes

• Like 1

Just had the car out in the garden and it needed tuning as it's really boggy to the point of cutting out, it's better but still not perfect (no room for wot) but as always breakage stopped play :(

The plug on the end of the hump pack has come off, is it possible to buy just the plug? Seems silly to bin a hump pack when all it needs is a plug.

Posted Image

Nearest model shop is 40 mins away :(

Rob

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JST-Plug-Battery-Connector-5-Paire-/171207258302?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item27dcbf70be

Or you could re-solder yours. Very fine screwdriver and you can release the little spring clip to get the metal socket out.

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/JST-Plug-Battery-Connector-5-Paire-/171207258302?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item27dcbf70be Or you could re-solder yours. Very fine screwdriver and you can release the little spring clip to get the metal socket out.
Thanks for that I did get my end out of the plug but it looks like the last owner had bogged it before Rob Edited by papasmurf