• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Want to bash some RC's Glasgow area

Calvertman

Hi guys, I'm new to the hobby been looking to bash my RC's I've got a drift car and a nitro and a short course electric truck. I'd like to meet up with some like minded people to bash my RC's round. There's some good skate parks in the Glasgow area that would be good to thrash our RC's about and grab some big air!!!!

If there are any one else in or around the Glasgow area that would be interested in meeting up or give some good tips as to what type of RC's people tend to run in and around the Glasgow area would be great.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ryt so we all have on and off road... I drift at the carparks in brehead "soar" or in the town center few good carparks and as far as off road i stick to Hamilton and east Kilbride done know many other places for off road, we need to sort out a wee meet and bash!

Im in Southside of Glasgow.

I run mainly in Queens Park or Pollok Park.

Tho i do go to a club up at Silverburn shopping center (in a church beside it).

I was wanting to set a club in East Kilbride. Like a church for indoor rallying but noone would let me do it (with lots of carpet) I only have rally set-ups. The church in Silverburn, what kind of cars do they run?

• 1 year later...