• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Why no upto date 1/10th BTCC shells?

hicks451

I don't think so, there is a inkjet version which you need to seal after printing else the ink bleeds in the water but I think if you use the laser one then it seals itself

Info here

http://www.craftycomputerpaper.co.uk/static.aspx?page=step_water_slide_decals

Edited by Samuran

A long time ago tamiya made a special tt01 with a vauxhall btcc body for the vauxhall team to sell at a race meet, although these are very rare they can still be found on eBay, plus if you get one you can pay for a guy to vacuum form a second one.

Ben.

Not a plato fan im guessing?

Nope. I'm firmly in the Matt Neal camp. Well, him, Flash, Andy Jordan and Rob Austin. 

• Like 1

LOL Thanks for all the replies lads, I'm loving the shell dark knight and it's looking really good already bud plus thanks for posting some pictures of it before you have started :) If you have a look you can get just the stickers on there own for the tamiya BTCC Astra and you can get the full kit but its going to cost you a few quid. Let me know if you want the link bud. I am also intrested in the links for those sticker printer kits they look intresting for custom stickers. As for plato i'm a fan but then i like matt neal as well LOL I know most people either like one or the other but they are both great drivers in my eyes and i cant wait for this weekends event. It will defo be intresting!!! Well thanks again lads i appreciate all the replies!!!

• Like 2

I don't dislike Plato on stuff like Fifth Gear lol

I'll try and get some good pics at Donny and post them up next week.

• Like 1

LOL Yea that would be great chewy!!! Thanks bud i'm really looking forward to them and have a great day man as it's got to be some of the best racing on the planet!!! :)

LOL Yea that would be great chewy!!! Thanks bud i'm really looking forward to them and have a great day man as it's got to be some of the best racing on the planet!!! :)

Cheers Hicks, going for the weekend, well looking forward to it. 

Sorry i've only just replied chewy, Just had to go shopping for the weekend bud. Yea i'm well jelous mate lol   :4_1_72[1]:  But i will defo be watching on ITV4 with a few cold beers and plenty of grub lol. I hope you have a great time with great weather mate and i look forward to a few storys and a few pictures!!! :cheers:  All the best Chewy

I've never been a fan of Plato,  he comes across as a bit arrogant when he says things like he gifted Jordan the championship last year. Don't get me wrong, Plato is a talented driver, he wouldn't have got to where he is without being good.

Another driver which really annoys me is Aaron Smith, he should've had his licence taken away ages ago, he seems to constantly ram people off the road like Matt Jackson in the opening Brands Hatch round this season.

I've always been a fan of Flash & Neal hence me wanting to replicate the Honda Tourer but I also support most of the other drivers.

It's going to be a very interesting and exciting this year and looking forward to see-ing it develop.

I'm afraid I'm missing watching the Donnington round this weekend as it is the first round at the local club which I'm helping race direct so I can't miss it so will have to wait for the race to go online and watch the highlights next weekend too.

Edited by The Dark Knight

Sorry i've only just replied chewy, Just had to go shopping for the weekend bud. Yea i'm well jelous mate lol   :4_1_72[1]:  But i will defo be watching on ITV4 with a few cold beers and plenty of grub lol. I hope you have a great time with great weather mate and i look forward to a few storys and a few pictures!!! :cheers:  All the best Chewy

No worries fella. I'll be setting my tellybox to record the whole thing on Sunday! Weather looks good for tomorrow but overcast on Sunday with a chance of showers, should make the racing fun  :yes:

Hi lads, Sorry i haven't replied to any threads, I had a good friend pass away on friday so it's been a very sad weekend for me and my family :( I did manage to catch some of the BTCC on sunday but my thoughts wernt really there if i'm honest but i hope you all had some great fun watching were ever you all were!!! It was an emotional weekend for me but hopefully i can get to see the full highlights when they are on ITV4 so i can get a better look at the whole day as even though i saw every race i just couldn't take it all in. Well i hope you had a great day chewy and i'm looking forward to a few pictures and storys if you managed to get a few :) Thanks again lads :) PS. I finely got my GX15 Running on tuesday afternoon when i got some me time alone :) Maybe i got some help from above!!! :) Thanks all and all the best. Hicks

Thanks chewy i really appreciate your reply, It means a lot bud :thumbsup:  It was a great days raceing even though the weather played a big part and the safty car being used more than usual but the MG's looked good in the wet so that will be an intresting thing for the rest of the pack to lok at this season and it's still early days so anything can happen from now on. Well i'm off to do a few more tanks so good luck all. :030:

No worries fella. 

Don't mention the weather, we got soaked lol. Didn't dry out till the afternoon! Those damn MG's, far too quick! At least Tordoff prevented Plato from doing the double  :yes:

Got some ok shots, will be posting them into the "Photography" thread at some as yet undecided point in the nearish future.

• Like 1

I've never been a fan of Plato, he comes across as a bit arrogant when he says things like he gifted Jordan the championship last year. Don't get me wrong, Plato is a talented driver, he wouldn't have got to where he is without being good.

Another driver which really annoys me is Aaron Smith, he should've had his licence taken away ages ago, he seems to constantly ram people off the road like Matt Jackson in the opening Brands Hatch round this season.

I've always been a fan of Flash & Neal hence me wanting to replicate the Honda Tourer but I also support most of the other drivers.

It's going to be a very interesting and exciting this year and looking forward to see-ing it develop.

I'm afraid I'm missing watching the Donnington round this weekend as it is the first round at the local club which I'm helping race direct so I can't miss it so will have to wait for the race to go online and watch the highlights next weekend too.

Hi fella

Plato rules mate Hahahaha

Sheds and Neal need to chill out a bit!!

Sheds could do with smiling abit!

Neal comes off a bit my daddy's rich boy!

Anyway rant over hahahahahaha

If you or any others miss a televised race I found a channel on YouTube called "auto sport"

It has a profile picture of pirtex racing and a drift car!

They show all BTCC and WTCC races in full with out brakes or build up so if you miss a race it's there for you!!

You welcome guys

Plato rules hahahahahaha