• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

wanted zenoah or cy engine (zen 2 or 4-bolt)(cy 4-bolt only)

lauterbacher14

im after a fully working 1/5th scale petrol engine min 26cc if stock that is or if its had stage 2 or 3 modifying done to it i go to 23cc ie like abbate or rs evo or similiar.

engines ibe interested in.

1. zenoah 26cc g260rc1, g260rc2, g260rc3. 2-bolt

2. zenoah 26cc g260rc4, g4z

3. zenoah g240, g4z, g270

4. zenoah g290 28.5cc with stock 28mm crank. or 29.5cc with +1mm crank or 30.5cc with +2mm crank

tunes engines i also be interested in.

abbate, g4z, obr, mmr, ddm, alro, lauterbacher, rs evo, mrs, ts, esp - any of these 2-stroke rc engine tuners i be interested in aslong as it genuine and still fully working.

1. cy f270

2. cy f290 any 4-bolt cy engine or hybreed zenoah topend 4-bolt and cy 4-bolt bottom end.

let me no wat you got must have pictures of the engine dont matter if dont come with pullstart or carb. if said 100% no damage to piston or any part of engine and theres damage to engine i will require full refund. if local i will be able to collect or i can arrange collection via citylink. pyment will be via bank transfer or postal order only.