• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NEB @ Tynemouth 06/04/2014

cybermenace

i was out the other week at hetton except everyone went to the same place as the last time and the time before that and the time before that and the time before that lol

i was out the other week at hetton except everyone went to the same place as the last time and the time before that and the time before that and the time before that lol

Lies, ALL lies! lol

Yeah it was a great day oot that you missed, you should have come along. Have you been to crimdon before?

Clutch carrier and alloy chassis under guard fitted just need me pipe off rav now and its ready to go ;-)

20140403_144516_zps965dd620.jpg

Looks good Bill , I am on the hunt to a full set of mounted wheels but canny find any used sets for sale gutted I am gonna have to spend big lol

Looks good Bill , I am on the hunt to a full set of mounted wheels but canny find any used sets for sale gutted I am gonna have to spend big lol

sure I read somewhere carl was selling some wheels a think

sure I read somewhere carl was selling some wheels a think

They were 5t wheels Bill mate, the 5t fronts are the same as the 5b fronts just the rears are slightly wider on the 5b's ;)

Carl don't fall for Billy's ploy of pretending to be skint to get cheap parts. Billy is loaded like rockerfella. He already has enough parts to make two baja's and a crappy fg :D

Luv yee billy :)

• Like 2

Carl don't fall for Billy's ploy of pretending to be skint to get cheap parts. Billy is loaded like rockerfella. He already has enough parts to make two baja's and a crappy fg :D

Luv yee billy :)

Typical tight fighted wanna be scottish goon lol

Edited by Carl160180
  • Like 1