• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Different body shell for hpi trophy buggy flux?

Hey all, i'm looking for a different body for my buggy flux. Does anyone know of another 1/8th buggy shell that will fit? Any help would be appreciated.

cheers pete.

Best thing to do for a buggy shell is to take your buggy into your nearest modelshop and have a play around with what fits best.. I found most shells are slightly different and dont quite line up or match the chassis.. Some will work but they still don't quite fit as tight as the stock one..    

Best thing to do for a buggy shell is to take your buggy into your nearest modelshop and have a play around with what fits best.. I found most shells are slightly different and dont quite line up or match the chassis.. Some will work but they still don't quite fit as tight as the stock one..    

Believe it or not i live in edinburgh and there are only two model shops, and none of them have any shells. This sucks, i think the shape of the trophy shell is boring! Need something different!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...