• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

kyosho Scorpion XXL thread.

Tug

Is there anyone on here able to do the diff mod if I send them the cen version diff. 

Or should I say is there anyone willing to do me a favour as I have no expertise in milling. And don't fancy this being my first attempt.:D

Visited rc tech forum and joyous news ttypedan has returned and willing to do mod if you send cen and stock diff plus 20 bucks for his time and of course postage. So guessing 30 to 40 bucks depending on postage price you are willing to pay.

sent message just hoping he replys fingers crossed. 

• Like 1

How did you contact him I've left private message on rc tech forum. There is a mobile number did try and text him but it wouldn't send. Is there a couple of numbers I need to add seeing as it's a American number. 

Anyway any any help you can give me in tracking him down would be great

17 minutes ago, Dirtbag said:

Hi guys,

Going to to get a colossus diff milled ready to put in the scorpion. Am I right in saying the cup needs to be milled down to 26mm, and to what length along the cup?

take the old one out and copy that

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric-off-road/658740-kyosho-scorpion-ve-xxl-thread-18.html

Edited by sean-vrs

Finally getting diff mod sorted while its in bits any servo upgrade recomendations . What size and make is gonna make the turning circle improve.  

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys,

Probably a long shot I know but anyone interested in swapping their white shell parts for my black (Inc black mp9 wing)? I've always preferred them in white.

Also while I'm in here anyone know anywhere to get the cen diff from for under £50? that's all I'm seeing at the moment :( 

Cheers.

Edited by Ross9999992

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...