• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

(Videos) Atomic Mini Racer & Ripmax Micro Stunt Car

PraetoR

We made a wee crawler course in the loft for the cars using the included cones and bits of cardboard boxes etc.

Great fun little things, but please excuse the terrible driving and camerawork, Jack Daniel's had a role to play... :whistling:

Warning: May contain swearing and offensive lack of skills! We were much better sober, the next day I clocked a 45.31 second run and my brother in law clocked 45.81 second, so we're not too bad!

Rules: 1 second penalty for touching a cone or the white carpet at the end, and 5 seconds for assisting your car.

First vid is me with the Atomic Mini Racer

Second is my brother in law with the Ripmax Micro Stunt Car

:good:

Edited by Praet0r87
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

The Return of the MIGHTY (mini) short course!

This time, the track very nearly ran through the whole house. We never mastered it, so forgive all the mistakes. :thumbsup:

Also, in case you're wondering, when the battery is this low you can move forward OR you can steer, not both! Hence some of the unusual fails. :tease:

Edited by Praet0r87