• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

West London Bashers Hit The track

Dazmania

When there is a race meeting on, the other track is closed as well. When we're racing we cant use the other track on race days, even just for practice or checking car setup

Edited by PabloEscobar

Also, it looks like I'll need BRCA insurance, I better get that sorted out sometime soon!

Yep you need BRCA in order to do any running at herts, even practice. But you can sign up at the shop!

Cool, see you (and your selection of cars!) there :)

Anyone need a lift?

Only the crazy boy, I think you know who im talking about but thats from the station haha

I'll only be bringing 2 cars tomorrow, well thats the plan, but who knows

Another good day at the track today with a few more faces and beards showing up.

Track conditions were nice, dry and dusty which means no cleaning this week, thank god.

Both cars ran well until one of my servos died in the nitro, well I think it has, but as of yet I havent checked to see whether its disconnected from receiver.  No biggy though as ran brushless mainly all day and boy does it run well.

So next week (Sunday), I'm thinking lets hit the astro track at Herts?

Another good day at the track today with a few more faces and beards showing up.

Track conditions were nice, dry and dusty which means no cleaning this week, thank god.

Both cars ran well until one of my servos died in the nitro, well I think it has, but as of yet I havent checked to see whether its disconnected from receiver. No biggy though as ran brushless mainly all day and boy does it run well.

So next week (Sunday), I'm thinking lets hit the astro track at Herts?

Yes. Mate I will be up 4 that it is nice to c new faces at the track . Ny more off u up 4 hitting the track it is a good day out .