• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Vaping

Rover Man

got my new toy yestarday a panzer mod iam running a torchey 2100mah battery right now and from ive seen on the battery its actually a sony vct4 the only hting i really need to get is a new tank to make the most of it but iam not sure on what tank yet but iam leaning towards a russian 91% which is a clone of the kayfun lite but the russian has a airflow adjustor unlike the kayfun which does`nt or there is a fogger v4 but i can wait for whatever one i go for 

WP_20140822_0051_zps16be5473.jpg

Just to correct you there, the Russian 91% is actually the same as the Kayfun 3.1 & both have the airflow & filler hole on the side of the atty.........The Kayfun Lite does have air flow, by way of a screw on the base, whereas the ordinary Kayfun doesn't have airflow................

Edited by chrisjw

Just to correct you there, the Russian 91% is actually the same as the Kayfun 3.1 & both have the airflow & filler hole on the side of the atty.........The Kayfun Lite does have air flow, by way of a screw on the base, whereas the ordinary Kayfun doesn't have airflow................

the russian is actually based on the new kayfun lite+ not the 3.1 and the lite does have airflow like you said but its not adjustable. the russian and lite+ have the fill holes on the side there on the bottom beside the centre pin and not the side like you said and also the russian has a adjustable centre pin were as the kayfun lite+ does`nt 

Edited by mini-z-awd

I have been very happy with my Innokin SVD, so much so that it is my ecig of choice now and the rest are barely touched. The cheapskate in me still comes through as i'm also using Protank 2 clones by Emist but i changed the base ring for genuine Kanger Aerotank ones so the airflow is controlled and that has made a HUGE difference.

I first bought one airflow control valve from ebay seller smashingdealsdirect as a trial and found it was an improvement right away so oredered 2 more from another ebay seller releaselighting. Shortly after purchasing the items from releaselighting i found the airflow control valves on lovevaping.com at a reduced price and ordered 2 more which proved to be just as well since the items supplied by releaselighting were inferior quality replicas which i cannot recommend.

I also bought a couple of efest 18650 batteries for the SVD so i have 5 batteries currently for that mod.

I got the goods from http://love-vaping.com/ in good time and the products i ordered were genuine items so i can recommend these. I don't know how good/bad their juices are though. They are currently closed until end of September but still worth bookmarking for future reference.

Edited by smackers

Hey Guys. I've been Vaping for a year and half now and is my other hobby. Managed to convert a few of my friends in the process, spend thousands and have really seen the Vaping scene take off (introduced to Vaping about three years ago). Got a lot of my gear from FT (Fasttech) and UK vendors such as Vapegeek and Vaping King (My best liquid vendor, not the cheapest but excellent quality, service and flavours)

Ps. My forum name is a reference to Vaping ;-)

Edited by Shady Vapour

got my new toy yestarday a panzer mod iam running a torchey 2100mah battery right now and from ive seen on the battery its actually a sony vct4 the only hting i really need to get is a new tank to make the most of it but iam not sure on what tank yet but iam leaning towards a russian 91% which is a clone of the kayfun lite but the russian has a airflow adjustor unlike the kayfun which does`nt or there is a fogger v4 but i can wait for whatever one i go for

WP_20140822_0051_zps16be5473.jpg

I got a Panzer and its my favourite mech. I use it with a Kayfun lite plus and recommend it for the vapour , flavour and low running costs (you build your own coil). The Russian 91% is pretty much the same. [emoji1]

I got a Panzer and its my favourite mech. I use it with a Kayfun lite plus and recommend it for the vapour , flavour and low running costs (you build your own coil). The Russian 91% is pretty much the same. [emoji1]

i decided on the russian in the end and have one coming to me soon well i hope its soon and rebuilding is quite fun i do it to my pro tank 2 just to see what i can get ohm wise right now iam running a 1.5 ohm coil in that 

i decided on the russian in the end and have one coming to me soon well i hope its soon and rebuilding is quite fun i do it to my pro tank 2 just to see what i can get ohm wise right now iam running a 1.5 ohm coil in that

Good choice [emoji1] I have tried hundreds of tanks in my journey and have settled on the Kayfun / Russian. Easy to build, no leakage and excellent flavour and vapour. I usually build my coil to about 1.2 ohm (give or take) especially on a mech mod. Edited by Shady Vapour

got my new tank yestarday is supposed tobe a russian 91% but without the russian 91% on the side but that does`nt bother me too much as its a pretty good tank. its now running a 1.2 ohm coil and producing plenty of vapour and better flavour than the other tanks i have right now oh the drip tip is mine the one it came with is abit of a tight draw and this one has a wider hole so more airy. 

WP_20140910_006_zpsc0801748.jpg

Edited by mini-z-awd