• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

hop ups for e10 drift

djmark1984

hey guys i recently got a e10 drift rolling chassis im wanting to use a brushless combo and make it a drifting machine the car is completly stock i know i will need to upgrade it but what upgrades will i need also what brushless combo is the best to drift i know its not the best drifter on the market but its all i can afford and i dont race

Its not gonna cost cost 100 to 150 quid for a brushless combo as for uogrades theres loads availible for the car think il just totally upgrade the thing and go from there as there doesnt seem to be much help on this forum now adays

In the nicest possible way, I think you should sort your attitude out mate. I'm a teenager and even though people of my age are renowned for being cheeky and rude, I would NEVER reply to someone who has just helped you out in the way you just did.

This is a public forum, a place where people with the same love for the same hobby come to ask for help and/or advise. You don't have to sign up here. You don't have to post and you certainly don't have to or have the right to come on here and act in such a childish way.

Teshi is an extremely nice guy, if you look through his posts, they are either written to help people or to show people what you can achieve. He said a GOOD brushless system will be

Edited by Sam E

Its not gonna cost cost 100 to 150 quid for a brushless combo as for uogrades theres loads availible for the car think il just totally upgrade the thing and go from there as there doesnt seem to be much help on this forum now adays

Your money. Do what you want but don't expect to hear what you want when you on a public forum.

If you want my advise, don't post anymore.

In the nicest possible way, I think you should sort your attitude out mate. I'm a teenager and even though people of my age are renowned for being cheeky and rude, I would NEVER reply to someone who has just helped you out in the way you just did.

This is a public forum, a place where people with the same love for the same hobby come to ask for help and/or advise. You don't have to sign up here. You don't have to post and you certainly don't have to or have the right to come on here and act in such a childish way.

Teshi is an extremely nice guy, if you look through his posts, they are either written to help people or to show people what you can achieve. He said a GOOD brushless system will be

• Like 1