• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kit Car Bundle!

Mike106

To help buy a Tamiya XB Mini and I am reluctantly selling the following kit cars :)

1 - Team Associated RC18T RTR 1/18 scale

This car is in used condition and has the usual bumps n scrapes. It also needs new rubber seals on the front suspension, but apart from that it is in good condition!

2 - FTX Blaze RTR 1/18 scale

The car has only been used a few times and the tyres still have plenty of tread left on them. However, I was cleaning it at a friends and misplaced the front left wishbone and my mate cant find it! So that part will have to b replaced. This car also has the upgraded battery pack, which massively improves its performance!! And again is RTR

3 - Kyosho Mini Inferno RTR 1/16 scale

This car is in new condition and has only been used once - not a scratch on it! Again RTR except for the batteries

4 - Xray M18 RTR 1/18 scale

This car is in great condition and has only been used a couple of times. It has some scrapes to the body shell etc. Again RTR but requires a charger.

5 – Team losi Mini LST RTR 1/18 scale

This car is in great condition and was hardly used. It does have some scratches, but again these are minor. This car is also RTR and only requires 8 AA batteries for the controller to get it going!

All cars are not modified apart from the FTX blaze batteries! The pictures shown illustrate the excellent overall condition of each of the cars.

Am willing to trade any of the above for a Tamiya Mini XB - or even 2 of thee above for a new condition mini!

I am also open to other trade offers!

Am open to offers!

Anyways Q’s etc please feel free to email me at [email protected].

do you take paypal?

is it just the rc18 thats been sold?

thanks

garry

Yep i do take paypal

Yeh jus the RC18 but i think the Blaze and Mini Lst is also sold jus waiten on replies

Cheers

Ok Xray And the Mini Inferno Both RTR - £100 the pair ono!

You PM inbox is full!

If it's not already gone I'll take the M18,

Thanks

You got PM! :)

FTX Blaze sold - pending payment :)

Mini LST Sold - pending payment :)

Kyosho Mini Inferno RTR again this car is baisiaccly brand new - £45 + P+P (£10) :):)