• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

D110

That sandy D90 above looks amazing!!!

I personally think adding too much scale can ruin them.

Sometimes less is more and that sandy one is one of the nicest I've ever seen, for my personal taste of course.

I was wondering why the Dude inside had weird eyes until I looked more closely!!!!

Silly me!!

Al.

• Like 2

now that looks loads better.   :yes:

glad to be able to help you too fella, if you need any more help/advice, you know where i am  :thumbsup:

Will do :) got to get new side glass as what it came with it's not 100% clear, also got to get 2 more door handles as we'll and light lenses as we'll but all cheap :)

Yey, your finaly back onto it :-) looks much nicer in that colour, well done gaz for helping him out, hiding a nice 110 away is a crime, although you should change your user name from "master mind" to "cant make my mind up" lolol naa seriously though it took me months to get mine finished, months and when im building a new scale truck it always always takes longer than building normal rc's, i like to get them right and i always head in another direction in the middle of a build, its just how it is pal, dont rush, take your time and it will all come together in the end :-)

• Like 1

Lol thanks mate will be taking my time it best I think , I also found a better deisel sound system so will be getting that ordered tomorrow :) so the one I got will be put up for a rc4wd D90 that I want to get ?? Don't no when ??? :)

Lol thanks mate will be taking my time it best I think , I also found a better deisel sound system so will be getting that ordered tomorrow :) so the one I got will be put up for a rc4wd D90 that I want to get ?? Don't no when ??? :)

Yeh i just sold my gelande 1 when i bought a gelande 2, if thats what your thinking mate then i can highly recomend the g2, its a very nice kit indeed and looks a tad more scale having the yota axles instead of trexes, i hate that blue tinge though on the g2 glass it spoils a otherwise perfect truck, luckily i had a few spare clear original sets that ive used on mine instead, anyway i wish i had both 110 and a 90, your a jammy sod if you get both lol.

• Like 1

Yeh i just sold my gelande 1 when i bought a gelande 2, if thats what your thinking mate then i can highly recomend the g2, its a very nice kit indeed and looks a tad more scale having the yota axles instead of trexes, i hate that blue tinge though on the g2 glass it spoils a otherwise perfect truck, luckily i had a few spare clear original sets that ive used on mine instead, anyway i wish i had both 110 and a 90, your a jammy sod if you get both lol.

Yer I want the new D90 to go with the D110 lol will look the nuts together on the shelve :) just got to sell my tamiya aeromax truck first then I can get it :)

Those wheels on it now look 1000x better than the newer ones you bought.

Especially in that nice dark rich colour with a white top.

Just my opinion of course.

Yer they do look ok ? But will put the new alloy wheels on :) just looking for new tyres , and was thinking of doing the arches white ?? Not to sure on it ??