• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Anyone been to Oxshott?

rctech132

Bash meet as posted earlier.we have been given permission to run there.comes join us today 10.30-11.00am.bedfont lakes country park

Hi jim you should come an try bedfont country park as we have permission to run there.best entrance is the bedfont road one as its closer to the field we use.we having a meet on sunday at 10.30 -11.00am.all are welcome to join us.west london bashers on facebook.

Hi jim you should come an try bedfont country park as we have permission to run there.best entrance is the bedfont road one as its closer to the field we use.we having a meet on sunday at 10.30 -11.00am.all are welcome to join us.west london bashers on facebook.

Hi Steve, I'll pop along, just not this week though as its cinema time Sunday!

Hi all just an update to the west london bashers meet at befont lakes country park.we are now having the meet this saturday at 12ish not sunday as the weather has put a spanner in our plans.so we will be there from 12pm onwards.anyone welcome to join us for some bashing fun.hope to see some of u there.

Hi all just an update to the west london bashers meet at befont lakes country park.we are now having the meet this saturday at 12ish not sunday as the weather has put a spanner in our plans.so we will be there from 12pm onwards.anyone welcome to join us for some bashing fun.hope to see some of u there.

Do you mean Bedfont lakes? If yes, that's only about half hour from me, might pop along one of these days.

Hi m8 yea thats the place.havin a bash there today from midday.why not come join us park in bedfont rd carpark as its closer to where we run.

Hi m8 yea thats the place.havin a bash there today from midday.why not come join us park in bedfont rd carpark as its closer to where we run.

Is there a park nearby? I may bring my wife & kids, the girls can play in the park if so.

Hi jim oh yes the park is massive with fishing ponds,assault type course r kids an adults.plenty 4 the kids to do there m8

• 2 weeks later...

Aww mate, I'd love to meet you there but I'm going to perham!

No worries fella maybe next time ;)

Perham ? The only Perham I know is Perham downs but that's a fair old trek just past Andover way ?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi hotrod we have a meet at bedfont lakes country park.come and join us for some bashing fun.park in bedfont road car park.postcode is tw14