• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

for sale fg evo (zen 27.2cc reedvalve obr tuned)

largescaletrader86

im selling my fg evo and aload of spares included.

spec:

fg evo 07/08 version rear end its on a 530mm or 535mm nuova faor light weight performace chassis.

has been fitted with magura rear hydro disk brakes.

front and rear plastic arms at front.

got front and rear alloy hubs attached.

also got adjustable front and rear suspension with red progressive springs.

has a 30kg steering servo , futaba s9309 hydro brake servo, futaba s3003 throttle servo.

6v battery pack included. with charger

40mhz futaba radio controller.

20-42 gear ratio fitted.

has a fg performance exhaust fitted.

the wheel are fg racing slick lorry wheels.

the engine is a zenoah 27.2cc reedvalve obr tuned with a r2c competition series airfilter. starts first pull all the time.

spares that are included:

it comes with a spare carbon fibre fg chassis, samba performance exhausts, new front bumper with new foam, also come with a working fg solo 108 engine with carb fitted, also comes with aload of plastic spares ie upper lower arms ect.

ive got alod more spares if interested let me no if interested in buyin any of my spare to go with rc and the spares it comes with already.

ive got more picture of rc and spare if required i cant upload them as there bigger then 2mb but can mms or email the as required tho.

u can get in touch with on [email protected] or mob: 07456778007 anytime call or txt me.

How much for the chassis on the right of the bottom picture and what length is it and can I have a description of the condition.

How much for the chassis on the right of the bottom picture and what length is it and can I have a description of the condition.

its a fg rcs labs evo 530-535mm long wheelbase chassis in good condition just the normal scratches no chips or dents or bent area on the chassis its straight and ideal for  conversion from either short wheelbase or medium wheelbase or any ecoline fg. im after