• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Show us your Buggy!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, a bit off topic, but can you fit truggy wheels to a buggy, without changing anything else?

yes but you need the proline adapter, it increases the width - as with truggy wheels being wider and no offset they will catch the chassis when you turn.

je spares sell the proline adapter

just treated the hyper to some new aesthetics - wheels/tires, shell and a wing :) also bought yellow air filter and fuel line to match :D

dsc00214fm4.th.jpgdsc00217hr3.th.jpgdsc00218tu1.th.jpgdsc00223ez0.th.jpg

dsc00212xf8.th.jpg

Sea118 that hyper looks lush, tempted to get rid some of my rc's that i don't use and get a hyper.

Anywayz heres my blaze...

RIMG0055.jpg

RIMG0020.jpg

RIMG0060.jpg

• Like 1

Sea118 that hyper looks lush, tempted to get rid some of my rc's that i don't use and get a hyper.

cheers mate, its the most effort ive ever put into a shell :lol:

hypers are deffo worth it, i managed to smash Turner's dads tmaxx's lower arm, bulkhead and shocks up in a head on - hyper got away scott free :) kinda feel a bit bad seing as i put him out for the day yet i survived lol

Just looked at the pics properly - Thats an awesome shell! May get a yellow wing to go with my yellow wheels soon, been meaning to for about a year :lol:

cheers! :)

now got some shock socks (thanks Scott!) to blend them stupid white springs in a little (also changed the springs but you cant tell :P)

dsc00234vg0.th.jpgdsc00232gl9.th.jpg

:D

Found some on ebay, hyper ones should fit the lightning. Why do i have to buy a buggy that no one sells or makes hopups for? lol

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/index.php?show...c=19787&hl=

Theres some sites that do edit parts... I think just ask mel.

• 1 month later...