• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Can anyone identify this please

d4veb

take it you know not what a hyper looks like as thats miles for from it :P

as said earlier its a gv rex x tuff as old boots

Edited by R46

Thanks for that its very much appreciated, now being new to the whole rc thing....do you think i should carry on with the rebuild or throw it back at the person that sold it me and get a hyper 7?

its definitely a gv rex x and as above, if you want a hyper, get a hyper. the rex, although not a bad piece of kit, is nowhere near as strong compared to a hyper. the lugs on the diff cases where the shock towers bolt on have a habit of breakin off after big air or bad rolls. atleast the 2 i had did. what you paid altogether is about right, maybe a bit much depending on what condition the buggy and starter box were in and exactly what was included. i sold 1 as a roller for

Thanks for that info Hatzy. The starter box is in good nick and the battery holds charge, as i said previously it was advertised as a Hyper 7 which i had decided after reading lots on here that i was going to have as my first nitro so when it arrived i wasn't too happy to find it was something different!! Anyhow the seller has agreed to refund me