• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Grab em while theyre hot....

Yoshimoto

While searching for parts to finish my SWX i came across these-http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Losi-4-Threaded-Rock-Crawler-Shock-Set-w-Springs-4-LOSA5082-NIP-/271285457275?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3f29df917b

They are the cheapest i have found anywhere and the price includes all import duties-so no paying pissallfarce any extras for having it sit in a tax inspection area for days on end.

Bargain or what?

Mine are paid for-just gotta wait now.

Yoshi

Edited by Yoshimoto

Ive seen talks of us and usa having a free trade deal in the future that will be cool but Germany is lead on it and uk wiuld benefit the most so Germany is dragging its feet since it wont be much better off losing alot of exports to us. Not that they like shipping to us anyway lol. I had an fg and mayb 3 out of 20 ebay sellers said they would ship to uk. The rest would not.

HI

If you look at the listing and read the details about the expedited shipping youll see that the duty is in the price and the item will clear customs with a paid UK customs receipt attached to it.

I must admit that i have not used this system before but its a paypal transaction too so any extra charges that i receive will induce a claim against the relevant company.

Yoshi 

Edited by Yoshimoto