• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

M.E.D.T Tire Changer

racespecs

Screenshot-from-2013-09-20-18-23-21_resu

M.E.D.T. RC Tire Changer

Easy to remove and insert for 1/10 RC cars wheels/tires. Supports all RC cars tire 1/10 1.9 standard size and 2.2 size RC Tires. The tire changer is made of high grade aluminum with anodize color finished. Uniquely styled and high quality the spindle made from solid brass for long life performance.

www.youtube.com/embed/zq3b-oxXiV0

Special design with light weight and easy to removeable and setup. The remove plate is free from the spindle during perform, as its will not make any scratches on the wheel rims RC Tires changer. This product will be relaesed on 25 October 2013 Available in 3 colors red, black and chrome and has a Net weight of 340g.

Link: RC4ME

Whats the RRP on it?

Also are drift tyres not glued or something? i cant imagine wacking a Sorex in there or something will yield good results :|

no mate drift tyres are not glued. normally have 2 rubber band between the wheel and inside of the tyre to stock the tyre moving. works really well but can be a bugger to remove. hence the tools. 

Whats the RRP on it?

Also are drift tyres not glued or something? i cant imagine wacking a Sorex in there or something will yield good results :|

$65 so factor in what you might get stung with and it tends to be pricey as it is.

As mentioned, drift tyres are either held on with o rings or I just use foam strips which generally end up cheaper but non reusable.

$65 so factor in what you might get stung with and it tends to be pricey as it is.

As mentioned, drift tyres are either held on with o rings or I just use foam strips which generally end up cheaper but non reusable.

ah okay, wonder why they do that instead of glue, i guess to factor in people want to change rims regularly etc. 

also from my airsoft days whatever it costs in dollars after import is usually the final cost in