• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

help please with a new build ansmann virus 3.0

mchaggis

Hi has anyone had experience of building a ansmann virus 3.0 , just started to build and now a tad stuck on building the rear differential unit with the ball joint the secures to the rear arm to the rear shock tower any pics or help would be great

Thank

Mchaggis

I have not built a Virus but it looks pretty similar to others.

What is it you are having trouble with...I can see the manual http://www.ansmann-racing.de/cms/fileadmin/ansmann-racing/Service/554150001_Virus_3.0_kit.pdf

Tell us what page you are on and what part numbers you are struggling with and maybe we can help.

Anthoop many thanks sorted it now was missing metal ball joints ' rear all built now post pic soon all so front built but seams not a lot of travel on the arms ' seams quite low .

Cheers

Mchaggis

Their vary hard to setup for a first timer but you'll get use to it

Hi I own area nitro cars etc but this is the first build I've done and the instructions went very great but I'm hoping that between them and and input from members of this forum I'll get there lol

Mchaggis

• 1 month later...

i built my virus 3.0 found it quite easy an therapeutic locked my self in the front room at the table, 12 hours (about it took me to build it up from bags to rolling chassis still need to buy an engine and servos and radio for it tho cant wait to get it in the garage an finish buildin it.