• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

bristol tracks

mark grey

Hi Mark,

I am also a newbie and living in Bristol, I hear they meeting @ wick by the speed camera regularly I am waiting to find out the next meet.

I have been a vessels Park in fishponds which was not great I had a dog fest chasing my car!!!

I've thought about the BMX track in Keynsham or Stockwood!

Jordan

• Like 1

Hi Mark,

I am also a newbie and living in Bristol, I hear they meeting @ wick by the speed camera regularly I am waiting to find out the next meet.

I have been a vessels Park in fishponds which was not great I had a dog fest chasing my car!!!

I've thought about the BMX track in Keynsham or Stockwood!

Jordan

tintong333 where do you take tat SAVAGE?????

Hey,

Yes I have a set of wheels and willing to share the seats for other to grow the number of RC's

once the next bash is arrange peeps PM me and we can head in that dirrection.

I live Kingswood area so will travel the ringroad route!

Jordan

i got two good fileds with in 10 mins of walking that i can take there with no problems find a good big field with not that many people here are the ones near me and close to vessels http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/839/lujq.png/ (post up if your going to one of the places on the map and i will try and make it out)

but a lot funner when we go up wick, nunney, the track or somewhere else with everyone keep a look out on the forum and there will be a big bash soon

• Like 1

Ok mate, I'm off to the Reading festival this weekend otherwise I would be out bashing some where but like I said keep checking back here for the next bash.

Catch up with you soon fella!.

That going to be one hell of a bash.........

In the office at Denham and starting to see the truck roll up!!!!!!! ENJOY...... Im an not envious at all........ one bit......... :xd:  :thumbsup:

IM OFF BASHING.......LOL

I'm in kingswood as well and have a car, Iv taken min up to lockleaze where there is a massive field which goes on for more than a mile but I didn't just want to scream it up and down a field I assume it can't do the car any good? I was thinking more of jumps and some kind of layout to go around.

• Like 1

I took my Losi out to this park and it was great fun, there were about 6-8 jumps just behind those tree trunks on the grass. It didn't get much height but the jumps were longer and fun none the less. It's also a decent sized park so you can just drive around as well. I did take my Blackout there before but didn't know about the jumps then, it's in for repair at the moment though :(

3011sub.jpg

Lets pick a place and sort a all dayer out this weekend cos weather won't be on our side much longer

rundum said we should go down to nunney but i think we should wait untill next weekend

I'm about this weekend. Probably Saturday though. And awaiting some bits which may or may not have arrived. As want 3 cars for an all dayer at nunney. And I'll bring BBQ (may need someone to get charcoal) and should be able to bring that little generator someone will need to get petrol as I won't need to use it. Let me get home later today and check calendar and all being well post up nunney for next weekend. Think of this as a heads up.

How long has tomo been away now? Surely he due back soon

Should have some good numbers as everyone seems itching to get out.

Would have loved to have been out this weekend, but the ESC I bought for my Hyper is no good, and for an all-dayer at Nunney I want all my cars running really. I will have a replacement by next weekend, so if we do Nunney next weekend me and my boys will be there :good:

Edited by DreXeL