• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

What a wally ,can u help ?

Duo

Bought a Losi lipo battery on ms for my sons micro sct , but didn't count on it not fitting my lipo charger.then saw the battery and charger pack for

Just go to the sct on ms and hit the battery option on accessories part no losb9825 just thought it would fit my traxxes charger as it does 2&3 cell lipo but the connector is too small. Didn't see the option what comes with charger

Could take it to tjd models in dartford to see if they can help which is local hobby shop but they are a bit funny with noobs.can't send it back to ms opened the bloody thing argghhhh. God I like rcs but wish the bloody battery adaptors were standard across the board . Anyone got unwanted adaptor for this battery am dreading putting in a order for another battery with the charger

Can't do the link thing on my I pad on ms go to the micro losi sct and select parts and accessories and it's the only lipo they do in the battery and battery and charger section . They do a adaptor to a tamiya charger but nit standard 2 cell lipo size

this the one?

ab9825.jpg

the plug with 3 wires goes into your balance port the other one will go into something like this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Losi-Mini-Plug-Battery-Connector-to-Banana-Charger-Lead-/370640409241?pt=UK_ToysGames_RadioControlled_JN&hash=item564be3d299 don't know if your charger has banana sockets because you haven't said what you've got.

Edited by stretch

Yep That's the sucker my charger is a trickle charger I got with my traxxas slash ultimate was going to upgrade to quicker charger but never really needed too . Just got to get the other end of the connector to fit on too standard size 2 lipo connector . Looking at the charger for the battery on ms don't know what the lead with the 3 wires is for ? Thanks for looking it's a pain in the arse to sort out

Was gonna just try the nimah charger that came with the car out of frustration but the bloke from horizon hobbies said it wouldn't end well lol

Yep That's the sucker my charger is a trickle charger I got with my traxxas slash ultimate was going to upgrade to quicker charger but never really needed too . Just got to get the other end of the connector to fit on too standard size 2 lipo connector . Looking at the charger for the battery on ms don't know what the lead with the 3 wires is for ? Thanks for looking it's a pain in the arse to sort out

is that charger a lipo one? did the slash come with a nimh or lipo battery? , DON'T use a NIMH charger to charge a LIPO. Standard size lipo connector? what the hell is that lol. I've already said the lead with 3 wires is the balance connector, this connects to a lipo charger.

Edited by stretch

Ok ......... Slash lipo charger. Joking bout using nimh charger for the lipo that's why lol . Know the lead with three leads is for balance connector thought that would fit into my charger but too small.the charger and battery pack that I should have bought is the only one could find that fits the battery but can't buy separate. That charger connects to the lead with the two wires same connector that is on the car. Sorry can't be more help think no way round problem as it's only lipo that losi recommend