• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North East HARDCORE KARTING! 19/08/2013 NOW BOOKED!

Carl160180

I'd of been with you carl if I hadn't gone from third on the starting grid straight down to 10th as the kart spluttered off the line, still clawed it back to get a 2nd tho :) happy with that

• Like 2

Don't care if was fun fun fun :-P

Deffo a good laugh like :D

I'd of been with you carl if I hadn't gone from third on the starting grid straight down to 10th as the kart spluttered off the line, still clawed it back to get a 2nd tho :) happy with that

I was actually thinking about slowing down and letting you and my bro past just so I can have a bit of competition with the both of ya's to make it interesting :D

• Like 1

KARTING RESULTS:

1st place: Carl Milner........24 laps........average lap time 70.327

2nd place: Chris Suggett........24 laps........average lap time 70.972

3rd place: Phillip Blyth........24 laps........average lap time 71.067

4th place: Jonathan Holt........24 laps........average lap time 71.190

5th place: Jack Gibson........24 laps........average lap time 71.900

6th place: James Steanson........23 laps........average lap time 74.646

7th place: Carl Farrell........23 laps........average lap time 75.484

8th place: Aaron R........22 laps........average lap time 78.284

9th place: Chris Campbell........22 laps........average lap time 78.751

10th place: Andrew Poole........21 laps........average lap time 83.115

11th place: Lee Poole........18 laps........average lap time 97.379

Good time had by all I think, deffo gonna have to do it again but this time i'll start from the back to give you all a chance eh ;)

Didn't realise it was ya bro, don't think he was too happy I beat him! And I bet he weighed 2 stone less :)

Yeah he said 1 more lap and he would have been past ya, sounded like you had a good fight for the whole race LOL

Haha everyone says that, I was in front of him for bout 15 laps Great time tho mint laugh will deffo do bit again mate

Thinking about having a dodge down to the middlesborough one next cos the bro said they're much faster and i've never been so we'll all be in the same boat on a track we've never driven before, well except the brother but i'll push him off on the first corner LOL

Thinking about having a dodge down to the middlesborough one next cos the bro said they're much faster and i've never been so we'll all be in the same boat on a track we've never driven before, well except the brother but i'll push him off on the first corner LOL

I've bn twice and I'd say sunderland is better

Well I'd be up there again more practice the better lol

I usually get the offers emailed to me so next time there's an offer on i'll stick a thread up again. Might try and get it on a sunday afternoon after the bash so it's easier for people who work late during the week ;)

Edited by Carl160180

I usually get the offers emailed to me so next time there's an offer on i'll stick a thread up again. Might try and get it on a sunday afternoon after the bash so it's easier for people who work late during the week ;)

Good idea a fancy a go of karting like ave never been before sounds like fun

Good call Carlos

anyone fancy going back up on the 2nd of sept its a monay again tho

I'm game like if i've got the coin, just booked a night away to york for me and the missus on the 31st.