• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North East HARDCORE KARTING! 19/08/2013 NOW BOOKED!

Carl160180

I can pop to yours and collect tomorrow if thats easier mate? Just I dont want too many paypal deposits as then i'll have to fork out as the money will be stuck in my paypal :( Unless ya can do bank transfer?

tomorrow is fine mate, any time as im Off Work for 2 hole week's :-)
  • Like 1

Jas bring ya speed gun, let's see if they telling the truth about the "up to 60mph" statement LOL

Ok will do  :thumbsup: think you have to fit a different pinion to get the 60mph speed but we can see what they will do out of the box  :hahadance:

Ok will do  :thumbsup: think you have to fit a different pinion to get the 60mph speed but we can see what they will do out of the box  :hahadance:

I was talking about the go karts LMAO!!!

Come on girls, only got 10 people confirmed up to now let me know what the crack is people ;) If your name is on the list let me know if your still wanting to come along or not so I know whats what.

Right, I've been up today and paid the deposit's for 11 people, If anyone else still wants to come along let me know as I can add more people (subject to availability) But for the 11 people on page one of this thread, your spaces are paid for and booked ;)

• Like 1

Right, I've been up today and paid the deposit's for 11 people, If anyone else still wants to come along let me know as I can add more people (subject to availability) But for the 11 people on page one of this thread, your spaces are paid for and booked ;)

ah, chees for the invite MATE

When ya going there like ya mincer? Im away to blackpool for the day on sunday.

Nah am not, seen ya were going and went to posh skeggy instead

Funny girls taking on like gaz? :)

Whoooooooo

Ready for tonight then girl's? Safety breifing starts at 7pm so try and get the 15 minutes early to sort out booking in and signing you "if I die in kart tough poop" forms LOL

• Like 1