• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Does this come with the 5mp camera?

joeylcfc

http://www.nitrotek.co.uk/spy-hawk-electric-4ch-rc-plane-2-4ghz.html

It seems remarkably good for the price and was wondering if there is a catch? It seem legit and is 4 channel, big in size etc. If there is a catch could someone tell me? 

Does this version come with the 5mp camera and 4gb sd card?

Edited by joeylcfc

Its a Hubsan plane, same people as the little X4 quadcopter, and I've seen it on sale in other places too but for a fair bit more. Spares are available on the web at least.

Only catch I can see is that it is a glider - don't let the motor fool you as powered flight is strictly limited to climbing.

For the money,dont think you will go far wrong,of course you have to be able to fly the things,but its not a vast outlay to start off with in my mind,go for it!!.

Goldman :030:

Edited by goldman

Well you could change the motor, but as I said this is a powered glider and as such designed to fly without the motor. The motor just gets you up to gliding height.

I can't speak for this model but previous powered gliders I've seen for example have no esc - the motor is simply on or off.