• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Kyosho Inferno Neo

Makes me laugh how people say the parts are hard to get hold of for kyoshos when half of the national drivers use them and there are plenty of shops that stock them, including one that is just starting out and the guy owns the track I use, why people come out with this i do not know! And as for them been pants? Why do they get raced just as much as any other car?

The neo is nice bit of kit for the price even comes with Alu steering knuckles ( witch my team c stoke race kit didn't do and that was a hell of a lot more ) they are put together nice too and the engine is not pants unless u don't know how tube properly or run them, my nephew has just got one for his bday and it's awesome keeps up with his dads hyper ss n his Losi 8t n my stoke no problems when we go bashing!

Keep them both no need to get rid of any ;) if u want rid of the neo tho il take it off ur hands for what u paid for it :-p

Try googling the gx21 engine, then come back lol

I owned one, I tuned it fine, i had it tuned by 4 people on a bash who couldnt work out WTF was wrong with it

The only way the gx21 engine started working fine was when I got it sealed with blue engine sealant, been great since then

Kyosho make great buggies, they also make some of the worst RTRs, they are awesome racing buggies in the top end, the neo is far from top end

Either way try them and see

Cheers for the feedback guys,

Parts wise, i've seen quite a few shops that sell them or that can order them in, even eBay has a massive selection, i think it's the same as the 7.5, so i could just buy a roller.

Engine wise, like i said i have a racinf engine ready to put in so i'm not totally fussed about the gx21, I'll just use it as a spare if anything goes tits up with the engine i'm putting it. Anyway, i'd imagine its not far different from the Hyper, cool to be different i guess, i'll probably just sell the Hyper, any ideas how much its worth? One running fairly new hyper 7 tq plus a roller for spares, few other odd spares and a few sets of tyres?

thanks in advance again