• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Bash @ Wickham Thorns BMX Track 30/6/13

Carl160180

At this bash lad's I wanna try gets some pic's of all our car's together so if your car is dirty then get it cleaned ya lazy bugger's. We need a fair few races aswell, could run like a knockout series to add a bit more competition to it, 3 lap races at a time ;) Our tyler will be the camera man/judge.

not much use on 2wd like on the front as when wheel lifting on a 4wd ya can just move the slider along so doesnt come off the floor and keeps the power down where 2wd its just steering like and not about keepin power to he floor like if ya no what I mean

mines really bad for lifting wheels even with the bars on, i dont think they are thick enough to actually make a difference

mine doesn't have any, bollocks I have no issues with it so why change lol!

I have the gold anti roll bars in my box and the other colours aswell, different thickness.

mine doesn't have any, bollocks I have no issues with it so why change lol!

I have the gold anti roll bars in my box and the other colours aswell, different thickness.

could have said that early like lol, could have bought yours

IMAG2031_1_1_zps16a01a97.jpg

Worth keeping as a spare?

you ill be fine with that, a bit forward a bit back.... nee bother.

whats the difference between hpi baja shock oil and standard hpi shock oil, is it just the bigger bottle for the same price? 

http://www.modelsport.co.uk/hpi-baja-shock-oil-40w-100cc-/rc-car-products/30819

some of it is petroleum fork oil and other is silicone oil. both work in Baja shocks.

Change your wheels for marder one and ditch the shell mate remove all spacers from struts so it sits lower to the ground

that's pretty much what I am doing mate, got some different wheels to try this weekend, hopefully they will arrive.

anyone got any high gearing for the fg 20+ and the other side to go with it?

that's pretty much what I am doing mate, got some different wheels to try this weekend, hopefully they will arrive.

anyone got any high gearing for the fg 20+ and the other side to go with it?

Bill or rav had some top speed gears mate. You want me to bring the monster wheels for you to try? 3 of them are hard compound and one is medium. Medium on the right front for cornering and hard everywhere else ;) Nice shade off day glow pink to match your eyes aswell LOL

Bill or rav had some top speed gears mate. You want me to bring the monster wheels for you to try? 3 of them are hard compound and one is medium. Medium on the right front for cornering and hard everywhere else ;) Nice shade off day glow pink to match your eyes aswell LOL

lol got no gears left mate, well I have 16/48 but no good for topend

erm no mate, got some wheels and tyres coming. just gonna need higher gearing as they are smaller wheels and am gonna lose top end for sure.

also need a front anti roll bar if anyone has one with the fittings :)