• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Hyper 7 vs tomahawk st

hyper 7 is longer but roughly the same width from what i remember as the hyper is a buggy and tomahawk is a truggy, id go hyper 7 all day long, the tomahawks are fun but pretty crappy in the long run

+1 for the HYyper. I have a Hyper TQ black and it's amazing. only thing you may consider (as a lot of people do) is a roto start for the engine for easy starting. then just fix/upgrade as it breaks.

Yes you will notice the difference the tomahawk st is only a 1/10 truggy and week as anything compared to the hyper the tt st is quick but as standard the exhaust system and pressure line fitment are pants but I don't like the hyper either everyone says their great but its mainly their cheap most noobs buy them as a first car but then sell them once they realise there's better out there for only a bit more money but as your only bashing get the hyper

• Like 1

I've only broken some hinge pins on the rear. The E clip wouldn't stay on so i made some out of spring steel with threaded ends for nylocs to secure not problems since. Nothing else has broken on the chassis ad I've beaten this thing for over a year!