• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Tamiya TT-01e + loads of spares *SOLD*

echo

Hi, this is my tt-01e for sale, it's got a silver can brushed motor and traxxas xl5 brushed esc. Alloy arms all round, alloy drive shaft, alloy dogbones all round, oil filled shocks, metal bearings all round with a complete spare set and enough spares to almost build another car. The wheels and tyres are used and not great, there's 1 complete set of drift wheels + 3 extra ones and then some part sets of on road wheels and tyres. No tx/rx included but I can leave the orange rx in there if required. The shell is a mustang, it has paint coming off in places, particularly round the wheel arches but no major split, cracks or dents. Selling this because I need the money to take on holiday so if it hasn't sold by 17th June I'm keeping it. Payment by PayPal goods only. Delivery possible depending where you are or posted within 24 hrs of payment.

Looking for

Edited by echo

Hi, it hasn't currently got the fast gear set fitted but they are in with the spares. If we could strike a deal I can post today/tomorrow depending on when payment is made

Are all the bearings and chassis component in good condition without excessive slop and play etc? I would need the rx as I run spectrum.

Is the xl5 the wp Lipo version?

I see there is a spare set of body posts are they uncut and front and rear?

Scott