• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Save RC on Hackney Marshes!

stallion_explosion

Anyone knows where to play to play RC at Hackney?cheers!

been there month ago to test my 1/5 just field could use. Spot dead tbh...

I've been there 2 days ago but the park ranger didn't allowed me to try,but I go to the other parking between Stratford and hackney marsh football ground and fired up my savage x.any place to play near hackney place?cheers!

I was there when one of the residents came ranting about the noise around a year ago. Been there a few times since but just with a mate so 2 1/5th's. I've got so disheartened with nowhere to bash I picked up an Xo-1 a few days ago for razzing around carparks and thought about getting a Yeti Xl so I'd switch to electric and sell the 5ive.

While getting it ready I just thought NO WAY! My 5ive is the one car I've had that has just been amazing from day 1. Last time I was there I thought where have they all gone? Surely everybody didn't just quite and sell up?

I was thinking to try Wickes carPark /under the flyover at Barking? Their is a rough side road there for the Ind estate which looks dead of peeps.

On other think if you do venture to Hackney. One of the warden's thought he was tasty and said 'I'm gonna destroy that car - break it up now!' Just before I showed him an email which said could use rc but not I a group (they changed it since then by the sounds of it from Joks) I thought ya touch my car and I'm gonna rip ya head off and s**t down ya neck son.

Just be careful and get ready for a ruck - 1 or 2 are getting very cocky. From grounds men to grass police...my arse.