• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

Hi all is the west coast track still open ?

I don't think so but if you search on here for a user called whizzy he should be able to tell you as I'm sure he was involved with  building the track. 

I don't think so but if you search on here for a user called whizzy he should be able to tell you as I'm sure he was involved with  building the track. 

cheers Chris,had a look at it today,main thing is it's still there,needs work but still usable

okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

• Like 1

What do you guys think of the new Traxxas X MAXX, i have never liked Traxxas but this has caught my attention.

if i had the money i wouldnt buy one straight away i would wait a few months to see what breaks and what doesnt no use spending all that moeny for it to break during the first use and you never know they might do what axial are doing bring out a rtr version then a kit version with better parts on it or even a smaller version unlike what axial done with the yeti they brung out a small version then a bigger version and i bet most people thought you buggers 

Edited by mini-z-awd