• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

Anyone got a baja pipe they wanna sell cheap ! The ss pipe doesn't match the manifold and the stock can hits the cage :(

And while I'm moaning wheelspin models are slow as f*** and my wrap still ain't here + the little ******* **** I sold the truggy to ain't happy cos it needs hubs, he could have had the hubs if he wasn't a cheap little ****.

Anyone got a baja pipe they wanna sell cheap ! The ss pipe doesn't match the manifold and the stock can hits the cage :(

And while I'm moaning wheelspin models are slow as **** and my wrap still ain't here + the little ******* **** I sold the truggy to ain't happy cos it needs hubs, he could have had the hubs if he wasn't a cheap little ****.

sorry no pipe and thats ebay for you too many numbnuts on there want stuff for free if they can get away with it 

sorry no pipe and thats ebay for you too many numbnuts on there want stuff for free if they can get away with it

Managed to get the cage to fit with the stock can :)

But still can't work out why the ss pipe doesn't line up :(

Hey guys anyone wanna buy my Kyosho DBX VE 2.0 as a roller! Spares for the DRX for whoever owns it at the moment!   Open to offers from you guys before it goes up for sale. cheers.

went to the skate park with robert and killed the spur gear on the glamis trying todo the full pipe nearly made it if it went abit straigther when it was upside down but i will; say it will make it all the way round with no probs and it hardly needed any sort of run up just poooooooooooooooowwwwer