• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

Aye no bad not been doing anything rc related for ages, baja needs work done to it and has done for ages just not had the time or money to get it sorted lol

I'm allowed as i do the gypsy leprechaun dance to cheer folk up haha, no bad bud, u been up to much, hardly see u on fb

Bash :)

I should be free for a bash this week, the Mrs is off for the week so provided i keep her sweet i should be out for a wee bash at some point.

I'm allowed as i do the gypsy leprechaun dance to cheer folk up haha, no bad bud, u been up to much, hardly see u on fb

Not really active on fb tbh, I'm into my games like clash of clans, boom beach and that sort of thing at the moment. Got into vaping as well aff the fags!!! What you been up to?

Not really active on fb tbh, I'm into my games like clash of clans, boom beach and that sort of thing at the moment. Got into vaping as well aff the fags!!! What you been up to?

Av been on vape since November now cloud chasing lol

stampede body shell is painted :good:, looks like is bash only this weekend guy's :insane:.

got some cars on gumtree rc :rc_car:

Saturday bash ?

I should be free for a bash this week, the Mrs is off for the week so provided i keep her sweet i should be out for a wee bash at some point.

Saturday bash ?