• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

Aah, did you get it as a parts car or something?

Also where about ya gonna use them? :)

you could say that and iam not sure yet but i may just turn it into a rally/drift car but all see what happens first 

in other new`s

heads up robert is going to be selling the losi five-t again on gumtree the other guy pulled out so if anyone is interested just let me know and all tell him 

I was thinking about getting a drifter a while back but decided I had nowhere to use it and never ended up getting one :P

i know what you mean but you could always just buy some rally tyres and then change the suspension about to raise it up and go rallying that`s what i may do with my other one and then i can change it back fro drifting if need be 

i know what you mean but you could always just buy some rally tyres and then change the suspension about to raise it up and go rallying that`s what i may do with my other one and then i can change it back fro drifting if need be

Well if you guys find somewhere to drift let me know and I might invest in one :thumbsup:

I think ill pass bud, looks a bit overkill to me XD

Has that wheel tool turned up yet anywhere chris? :)

Just in from work but will go look right now. It's in my hand, it's only been used on the build and put in a box so it's like new. Yours for the price off Edited by Chris1978
  • Like 1

Sure man? Happy to give ya online price for it I just cant be ****ed with delivery...

Still on holiday just now and im getting pretty bored. Nowhere to take the rcs other than pretty much flat grass...

Sure man? Happy to give ya online price for it I just cant be ****ed with delivery...

Still on holiday just now and im getting pretty bored. Nowhere to take the rcs other than pretty much flat grass...

I have a couple so you can just have it.

Any carpark round a industrial estate near livi could be used for drifting. I used to run the Baja round the back off brucefield ind estate on the odd Sunday and never got any hassle.

Any carpark round a industrial estate near livi could be used for drifting. I used to run the Baja round the back off brucefield ind estate on the odd Sunday and never got any hassle.

Livis a bit far on the bike mate... :)

iam sure i heard nino or robert say something about j4 of the m8 down by the brewery delivery company may have a nosey one day soon 

iam sure i heard nino or robert say something about j4 of the m8 down by the brewery delivery company may have a nosey one day soon

Used to take the bullet up there with my dad but hes lost interest now...