• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

Always after spare parts if the price is right. It's all fixed now. I was going to fit a old kraken chassis but it was to much hassle. So I'm Back to the stock chassis fitted with a irc chassis brace and the rpm bumper.

Edited by Chris1978

Had a talk with robert and the brushless system aint what im looking for (too slow for the batts and gearing I have) Anyone got any brushed or brushless combos for sale? Need one by saturday at the latest  :shockingscary:

If this weekends bash is still a goer, does anyone fancy selling any spare 2s lipos that will fit a savage xs. Must be cheap ! And have deans connectors.

Edited by Chris1978

If this weekends bash is still a goer, does anyone fancy selling any spare 2s lipos that will fit a savage xs. Must be cheap ! And have deans connectors.

go to hobbyking

I run nanotech 6000mah 65-130c discharge x 2 in my brushless buggy best lipos ive ever bought

Bit fancy for me, just starting out with brushless and it's only a savage xs !

so is this bash this weekend happening and what day and time and what are people running as im in 2 minds just to bring the brushless and leave the 1/5th at home

so is this bash this weekend happening and what day and time and what are people running as im in 2 minds just to bring the brushless and leave the 1/5th at home

from what i`ve seen and read its going to be a saturday and most people will be there around 11.30

from what i`ve seen and read its going to be a saturday and most people will be there around 11.30

Saturday should be the best day weather wise,but will know more on Saturday morning. I'm prob not going the have my new toy by then so will be bringing the Baja.

Edited by Chris1978