• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Scotland's Big discussion 2013

Rusty1103

heres a quick update on my baja from this weekend its fu..cked lol

one bust front lower a arm (rpm now fitted)

broken rollcage (will be cable tied) 

fuc..ked carb (new one on the way)

one kinda fuc...ked wing still usable if i want to use it but i probably wont do 

was really fun until you realise what its going to cost to replace most of the parts 

Where is your rollcage broken? I might have the part.

the long peice`s that run down the side`s were it joins the 5t spark protector and were it joins the part on the front peice so i basicly i need both side`s but iam not to worried about it right now 

Orite lads need a bit help so I'm trying to get the buggy ready for the summer rcpete almost had me converting it to brushless but the engine is still fairly new so goin to kill it then possibly look at getting a brushless kit I stripped the engine down gave it a good clean changed all the lines cleaned the air filter reoiled it and she fired up she's idling for just under a minute so I feel Confident I can tune it this time I changed the batteries turned everything on but it's all laggy and sticky and will steer or accelerate on it own but when I unplug one of the servos the others fine bit confuse should I just get a new receiver if so can you guys give me a couple good suggestions thanks lads

Edited by eb4 s3 mikey

hi guy`s just to let you know i wont be around this week have some family stuff todo i would have posted on the other place but its not working right now so cant get on there. 

:thumbsup:

lol

working fine for me lol has been all day lol

lol 

LOL!

this is all i get everytime i try it even tried firefox and same thing 

Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to 

Edited by mini-z-awd