• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

where can I get one of these please?!

sharpster

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys I too would like to thank you for your help.

I'm a bit behind Dave (Sharpster) in the training of my bird but am looking for the same kind of vehicle. I've followed the thread and links. I don't need the roof crawling attributes but need fast for my bird too.

Sadly I don't have the same budget but wondered if either of these two might do the job, what do you guys think? The same as Sharpster I'm just looking to drag a dummy bunny over grass etc.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160901032979?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/261351898394?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

Thanks in advance for your help.

Kris

Edited by Eagleseeker

Probably good for between 15-20 mph on short grass depending on how heavy the lure you are pulling is.

Might be worth putting a bit of lead weight in the front of the truck to stop it rearing up.

Edited by tonysmini

Thank you gents. Just one last question. I don't think that the motor is brushless does it make that much difference and what kind of actual speed can I reasonably expect.

Many thanks again.

Hi M8,

Just a quick idea, Have a look on youtube for different cars, most of the vids are pretty crap quality as they are only done by armatures however it will give you a rough idea of what they are capable of on different terrains, Rather than just buying something straight out.

Hope it all pans out well for you

Kindest Regards

Andy