• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

The Toxic Monster, savvy flux xl, alza racing center diff conversion, castle 1717, mamba xl2.

Toxic Basher

yes mate but i don't think it will come with 48t spur,stock is 46t.also it comes with flanged bearings which need to be changed.

the savage wheel bearings fit nicely.

The losi diff came with a 48t spur and I also ordered a 48t so I've a spare if anyone is looking a cheap losi spur. Had the savage out for a quick run in the street, it's fast, it wheelies but not overally easy. Wheels ballooning a bit at the front so maybe try 500k in the cd. With the alza cd you lose brake, is this right? What happens if you throw it in reverse to stop?

You should be able to calibrate the esc to provide braking. Mine is set up as fwd, brake reverse, with 0 drag brake and 50% brake (not quite enough for my liking). Then throwing it into reverse applies the brake and hitting reverse again would then reverse. If that makes sense.

Or if you want to mash your gears you can set the esc to just forward and reverse.

if its a hobbywing 150a you can use programme card or do it with the button on switch.you also use button on switch to callibrate ,real easy to do.

• 4 weeks later...

i running 500k centre 50k front 30k rear with losi centre diff.

here's a little vid to see how she jumps.

Jabba where did you get your 30k and 50k, looking to order some within uk but cant find any, I bought 30000 and 50000 from modelsport but I think they are cst which from what I think now isnt the same as wt

• 1 year later...