• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

"" SOLD "" JQ THE E CAR with TEKNO V4 Conversion Kit - Imaculate Must See

unseen_magik

ALL SOLD

Hi All,

I have up for sale x2 JQ Electric 1/8th Buggies.

x1 - Coca Cola Red/Black Buggy - ( THIS ONE IS SOLD )

x1 - White/Blue buggy - ( THIS ONE IS NOW SOLD )

So, up for sale i have the 2nd JQ Products THE E CAR TEKNO conversion.
This kit is my old mans setup (Ged I) on this forum, i am doing the grand old favor of listing it for him :beguiled:

th_IMG_4819_zpsfbb14aae.jpg th_IMG_4821_zps7fbd3e4f.jpg th_IMG_4818_zps4ff43b57.jpg

This conversion was done early 2012 and has not seen all that much use at all. Just like my car, it has been very strong, reliable, nimble and very fast. Ged loved this car and will be sorry to see it go.

Product: JQ Products THE CAR with the V4 TEKNO conversion kit.
Asking Price:

Edited by unseen_magik

THIS BUGGY IS SOLD

Up for sale is my much loved JQ THE Car E TEKNO Conversion. I first built this in Dec 2011 and used it only a handful of times. The times that i did use it, it was bloody awesome, faultless, fast and reliable.

th_IMG_4777_zps94b2bf5e.jpg th_IMG_4776_zpse3fb1405.jpg th_IMG_4775_zpse69f7526.jpg

I created a thread when i first done it and that can be found here: It does make a good read and interesting.

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/128225-jq-the-car-tekno-v4-electric-conversion/

Anyway, back to the sale, Please take a look at the pictures and the details. This is an awesome buggy and the new owner would be very happy with it.

th_IMG_4779_zps9598a34f.jpg th_IMG_4781_zps39b87dde.jpg

Product: JQ Products THE CAR with the V4 TEKNO conversion kit.
Asking Price:

Edited by unseen_magik