• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

NHB Beach Bash 2013 Pic and Vid Thread

.AJ.

twas a great weekend.

thanks alot bez for doing it again and for the lift there, royaly sucks the baja wouldn't fit in the car after the hassle i had getting it ready but life goes on.

not got alot of video this year but i'll edit what i can into somthing and post it up.

had a great time even if i didn't run my cars much, hong nor buggy is awesome fun, hilux not so much but it is sand after all.

end of day damage report:

hilux 3rd gear in the gearbox is busted which means a total strip down of the chassis just to get into it.

hong nor wing shattered along with the wing mount after hitting a wall roof side down, was very cold, got a wing off jerre there, just need to get a replacment wing mount and she is sorted.

not bad for 2 days bashing

• Like 1

looks like a blast, but I take it that nitro and 2 stroke aren't welcome :(

nitro is ok, just no one had them there.

2 stroke is semi welcome, you can run after 4pm no problem, anytime before that you risk annying the coast guard.

was going to have my baja with me but i wouldn't fit in the car

Sounds a bit promising - sounds like we should try and get the NLB and WLB down for a bit of beach fun !!!

Q-BALL

its only a 30min drive from my house, when i can drive i'd be going alot more often, may been cleaning my cars more but the fun is worth it.