• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Damn this hobby !

stevek32

Well I guess I've got the bug for it now. Started out with a hubsan x4, then progressed to a msrx, then sim, then trex 500 and now blade 450 3d. Duh.....

really am "all the gear and no idea" now. But I always find an excuse why I needed them....... gotta love them......

Tell me about it. Since middle of last year I started with a donated MTA4, now I own another MTA4, a buggy and an SCT (albeit in bits), and still looking for more. Think a drifter or a truggy is on the cards next.

Your in big trouble now. Before you know it your gonna have a nice shiney 90 size electric, then a nitro, a Gasser, a large scale turbine.

Your gonna need a bigger car to.

Keep on enjoying it

Joe

Skips the nitro, glass seemed nice but with the costs saved from gasser and nitro that'd be a pretty penny to put towards a turbine....mmmmm sexy! Shame there so expensive but at the end of the day you can get better than a turbine! The smell and sound and smooth bags of power! Getting sexualy aroused just thinking bout it to be honest!

Well I guess I've got the bug for it now. Started out with a hubsan x4, then progressed to a msrx, then sim, then trex 500 and now blade 450 3d. Duh.....

really am "all the gear and no idea" now. But I always find an excuse why I needed them....... gotta love them......

Hubsan x4 which I must of kinda crashed then blade 450 3d then 130x then sim then mcpx which I did crash then loads of sim time which saved me

I started out with a cheap toy 3 ch jobby then got a second hand blade cx2 had that for ages then got bored , searched around the web for my next step up and found myself with a blade 130x and now im looking at buying a blade 450 3d :hahadance: , im a fast learner and like new challenges but as i have found out its a larger money pit than my cars :yes: