• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

North west bashers talk.

hebby

Well you missed a belter day tech :) awesome bashings as usual :lol:

Bobbys Heli tried to trim a tree, my quad copter tried to fly away after a nasty landing and a fella came right before we left with a petrol marder of some sort which he destroyed in a huge cartwheel, air filter and exhaust both come off :lol:

• Like 1

Well you missed a belter day tech :) awesome bashings as usual :lol:

Bobbys Heli tried to trim a tree, my quad copter tried to fly away after a nasty landing and a fella came right before we left with a petrol marder of some sort which he destroyed in a huge cartwheel, air filter and exhaust both come off :lol:

Was that the phantom pat?

Gutted I missed it too :-(

sorry i couldn't make it lads.. the mrs is hellbent on getting the house/ garden sorted before the baby arrives,(october) :hahadance: iv'e not stopped for the last fortnight and when i got up this morn more things had been added to the list :sly:

looking forward to watching the vid's tho :thumbsup: .

on another note the racing on a friday night is going good so at least i'm getting a bit of rc time.

the other week i won the D final and this week i won the C final.. not the fastest heats or the best drivers but iv'e got to start somewhere.

I've got one of those lists tech just had a new patio Layed and now for some reason the wife want all Kinds of stuff doing in the garden :( think I might pay someone to do the jobs when she's at work and claim the credit :D
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

well the weather seems to be holding out for sunday (allthough it does keep changing). is anybody going out this weekend and if so where??

hopefully the weather is ok and i will see u guys there.. still not fixed the mt from the last outing.. got rid of the heli though and got the better version of it (blade 450x) as its flybarless and easier to control, plus the tail on the old one was all over the place constantly and it was not only me, there are major complaints about it on all the forums i have checked out. so hopefully if the wind is down i can give it a CAREFUL test flight.. by the way i am loving the avatar lez, makes me smile everytime i log in :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Well I promised the wife I would try to sell one of my cars as I got a new hyper ss. I did try but it never made the reserve price so now I get to keep it. Well I did keep my end of the bargain and try. :)

alright boys, a few of you are petrol/nitro drivers. My brother in law brought this round a he is trying to get it going. just needs a pull start now.

He thinks its a HPI Savage, what do you think?

maybe kyosho or xtm?? something like that.. just do google search 1/8 monster truck with 3.5 (think its .30 or .28)engine