• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Broke my spektrum dx6i :(

Hi, I was playing around with my blade 130x, and I managed to break my dx6i. The toggle switch on the right hand side (mix/TH hold) snapped off! :( is there anywhere I can get spares for this?

I do have other radios that look like they have the same switches fitted, can any switch be fitted?

Thanks

Hi you may be able to use a switch off another set,if it has same amount of connections & works the same,i spose a new switch would have to be got from Horizon,or maybe some model shops could sort you out with a switch for it.

Goldman :030:

Hi, I was playing around with my blade 130x, and I managed to break my dx6i. The toggle switch on the right hand side (mix/TH hold) snapped off! :( is there anywhere I can get spares for this?

I do have other radios that look like they have the same switches fitted, can any switch be fitted?

Thanks

Off the top of my head , I don't think you'll be able to buy a replacement switch..

open up your DX and see if the replacement from your other Tx will fit..

Good luck with the repair..

Sean

Edited by seanmcgrath48

Cool thanks for the help guys. I've used the switch from the other radio, is a little bigger so I've had to put it in sideways (instead of switching front to back it switches left to right)

That will do for the time being, I work near a maplins so when I'm back at work ill stop in there and get one.

Thanks for the help