• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

BawseyPit bash KingsLynn, all models and scales welcome

DeadMeatUK

Get your act together Danny, i still have one of my cars to repair tonight and it will be ready for tomorrow, even if i have to do an all nighter! will be taking the video cam to record the carnage also. looking forward to this one guys.

Comin Danny, ahh gutted will, that really does suck, as they said plenty more to come :) right, quadcopter all charged, my mate just realised his clutch bell on his hyper wasn't attached so just has a shimming sesh *yawn* lol, see you all tomorrow hopefully be down there for 10 if the traffic and weather is kind to us, :)

amazing day everyone, shame i wrecked every r/c but nevermind will be fixed for the next one, i guess i had it coming never broke anything before lol

if anyone has any video uploaded of my baja going round with the others id love to see it, cheers.

Edited by x9moto

We will all have to became friends on Facebook so we can arrange another meet like this again. I now have an hour and a half of video to edit of the day! great to meet all the new people. great venue for all cars. hills for the crawlers and plenty of open space for the baja's to let rip. and they certainly did!!!

• Like 1

what an excellent day and turn out , so much helpin going on with each other ,what i like to see , to those who arean't on facebook lincs bashers group why not pop over and join aswell .

can't wait for next bash their what an amaziing day

That was an absolutely superb day of bashing, great turn out and great bunch of people, one of the best RC car days I have ever had for sure.

I have a few videos to upload including the Losi 5 and Baja head on collision, will post the links back here when I've done it, I have alot of your Hpi XS

Matt but none of your big stuff.

Pic of some of the cars there below -

rccars.jpg

Edited by coxyone
  • Like 1

Now working on the editing for the bawsey bash video. been reading threads on fb and other forums and it looked like the meet was enjoyed by everyone. Nice to see it was well planned and gave everyone plenty of time to get ready. Roll on the next meet.

• Like 1