• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

BawseyPit bash KingsLynn, all models and scales welcome

DeadMeatUK

Heinz357 would like to enter that competition ;) I'll let you decide which category he fits in?

I'm not sure Heinz357's crawler could get from one side of the pit to the other before it gets dark, my moneys on his for slowest!

..... :sweeeet:

..EU says you're not allowed to call him Slow anymore, you have to refer to him as Velocity Challenged! :harhar:

And 4ft is fine for your first one, the length adds stability, this may sound strange, but when you learn to surf, you start on a big long board, because it does'nt over-react to your input, as you get better, you use shorter boards, that are faster, and are far more sensitive to input...less forgiving! Same with airboats! :yes:

And besides, those EPS boards cut beatifully with a hardpoint saw, so shorten it as and when you feel it necessary! :thumbsup:

For the list;

Ansmann Terrier 1/8 truggy with E-Revo wheels

Ansmann Ruler 1/8 short course with Terrier wheels called 'Old Yeller' (my faithful old dog)

TXT-1 for some crawler fun :/

And a blue Honda F-RV 1/1

Hoping to bring the Baja. Just started rebuilding it and the engine seems to have no compression. Currently stripped it and cleaned the bottom end out. Can't see any signs of damage so I'll rebuild it and see what happens.

So all being well:

Baja 5B

Savage Flux

Savage SS

Hiya guys, my mate is coming, and we woundered if you have a postcode for it, erm me and my mate Ben will be bringing my revo and posibly my custom sand rail, my quad copter and my mate is bringing his hyper 7

Think its on the bawsey Baja bashers link, it's a few pages in.

Hiya guys, my mate is coming, and we woundered if you have a postcode for it, erm me and my mate Ben will be bringing my revo and posibly my custom sand rail, my quad copter and my mate is bringing his hyper 7

There is a Google Earth link for the entrance gate and bash spot on the my opening post

See you there,

Just had a quick count up on here, Lincs Bashers FB page and some friends of mine that are not on either and I got to 15 drivers! I know there are others that are coming from other groups that I haven't counted (insert shocked face)

I think we need a thread starting afterwards, to log all the insurance claims!

I've got plenty of spares I'm brilliant at bodging lol so shouldnt be a problem ,15ish rcs flying about should be fun, if anyone has a very light camera, like the key fib ones then I can put it on my quad copter for sone air footage :)

This postcode will put you in the right place = PE32 1EX

The road is the = B 1145

If you are on the A47 at Kings Lynn turn left onto A149 (signed Cromer), then onto B1145 (signed Gayton) in Bawsey carpark is on right side of road.

I've got plenty of spares I'm brilliant at bodging lol so shouldnt be a problem ,15ish rcs flying about should be fun, if anyone has a very light camera, like the key fib ones then I can put it on my quad copter for sone air footage :)

That would be cool as, all thoese cars ripping round and a birds eye veiw of the action.