• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

truggy roller

libertinexjrs

Might drop round yours this weekend bill and check out your money tree?

Lol don't smoke anymore and rarely ever drink or go out boozing used to be heavy smoker and a few cans from being a total p head so spend my pocket money on these things much better :)

• Like 1

the 8ight t 2.0 looks canny good narl

They seem ok truggys like mate im just on putting a servo in it now well stealing the stock one outta the 2.0 for it and tx rx for it should be here tomorrow also cleaned and sealed the engine so should be ok

Edited by basherbill

::::::::::FOR ::::::::SALE:::::::::::bought brushless so no need for this any more needs wheel nuts tx rx battery tray lid engine fired up but couldn't test propa as steering servo packed in so that's as far as I've been with it will be a good truggy with a little tlc for sale or swaps engine is go .28 truggy is a losi 8ight t 100

Edited by basherbill

Far to tempted to join the truggy club like !! Ad ave one of each then lol

Well muck you've got me number if ya wanna have a look mate

Edited by basherbill

::::::::::FOR ::::::::SALE:::::::::::bought brushless so no need for this any more needs wheel nuts tx rx battery tray lid engine fired up but couldn't test propa as steering servo packed in so that's as far as I've been with it will be a good truggy with a little tlc for sale or swaps engine is go .28 truggy is a losi 8ight t 100

Good deal well worth the money

Yep sure is mate

If no one wants it its getting stripped and boxed ready for a rebuild when I get time too much on at the min sheds like a scrap yard as it is :)

Edited by basherbill

my man cave has all the mod cons man its even got 3 bedrooms a living room and a bathroom

sweeeet ! Mite be in durham on friday afternoon so mite pop me bug shell through for ya to work sum magic on mate