• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

Need help with suspension on Hyper7 TQ2 please

Colk71

Hello All, I need a little help please. I'm new to this and my new .21 hypers suspension feels quite soft and I know you can adjust it but I dont know how. Ive searched google and youtube and cant find anything. Would appreciate some help please...

Thanks!

You can add preload to the springs by adjusting the collar at the top of the spring.....or you can buy heavier springs. Both will have a different effect...but I think adding some preload will give you what you think you want. :)

Should have got spacers for the shocks of diff sizes to add preload in the box....these go at the top of shock between spring collar and shock top...... This has sorted mine out.

Edited by Muddy

Hi all,

I found the hyper soft and used the spacers. I also got stiffer springs and thicker oil which is great on hard Tarmac. But on grass it flips over a lot more, so each surface needs adjusting.