• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SHOW US YOUR FLEET!

2! Always good to have a back up :-)

I''ve been waiting for the Launchmodel F5B to come back in stock at T9 but I don't think they'll get any more now that HobbyKing have started selling them.

t9 do some great models I use them a lot

Hi Steve mate has been long time will be good to catch up flyin some time I'm member of Ramsey now great place to fly give us a shout & meet up soon all the best lui

Def mate will pm you when this beautiful English weather gets better

Edited by nighstalker

9adu9ese.jpgu4ata9y6.jpg2etahagy.jpg4aqe9u9u.jpgvyva3a3e.jpgaju8e9er.jpg

Here what I got now :) the big plane is about 20 years old and needs restoration.anyone who can repair the wings?the nitro heli is also very old and not doing anything.the hyperian sniper is something I just built and am ready to go fly during summer and the radjet flew it when I was abit of a beginner :/ also got a parkzone Stryker brand new in box...waiting for some good weather 8)

9adu9ese.jpgu4ata9y6.jpg2etahagy.jpg4aqe9u9u.jpgvyva3a3e.jpgaju8e9er.jpg

Here what I got now :) the big plane is about 20 years old and needs restoration.anyone who can repair the wings?the nitro heli is also very old and not doing anything.the hyperian sniper is something I just built and am ready to go fly during summer and the radjet flew it when I was abit of a beginner :/ also got a parkzone Stryker brand new in box...waiting for some good weather 8)

Blooming heck was that plane used in a warzone! Seems to have taken AA Fire oh the heck did that happen without the edges of the wings or any other part getting damaged! Was it in a game of air rifle vs plane?

• 7 months later...