• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

SHOW US YOUR FLEET!

Every other section has one of these threads so guessed Id make one as well...

Please post pics of your aircraft and a description...this is just a photo and comment thread, not a register if you want a list of who flys what and were I can do one at a later date or you could do one?

I would start off but I only have an MCPX and its currently grounded pending a new set of bearings...will post when I can...look forward to seeing your aircraft!

I welcome all aircraft including multi Rotor craft.

maplins lama 5 helicopter

gallery_18124_2392_1450026.jpg

Syma S107

gallery_18124_2392_1123898.jpg

air hog compressed air motor thing

gallery_18124_2392_1449962.jpg

Guillows Spitfire rubber powered kit

gallery_18124_2392_651289.jpg

Guillows Mustang rubber powered kit in progress

gallery_18124_2392_116232.jpg

Guillows stearman rubber powered kit that will be converted to electric RC as its built

gallery_18124_2392_829930.jpg

Guillows Fokker triplane rubber powered that will be converted to electric RC as built

gallery_18124_2392_514469.jpg

Irvine Tutor 40 airframe some one gave me, has damaged wing covering so needs that fixing

gallery_18124_2392_1814522.jpg

being bought for me for xmas Hobby King Wilga-2000

gallery_18124_2392_22473.jpg

Hobby King Walrus im thinking of getting myself for xmas

gallery_18124_2392_27993.jpg

thats all for now lol

I do of course have the cars and a little boat.

Here is my Blade 400 3D looking sorry for itself. Waiting on new servo's and gyro, maybe couple of other bits.

DSC03410.jpg

Just rebuild the 130x today, new KBDD blades, metal A gear, white skids and Lynx O'rings. Hope to take it out at some point this weekend.

DSC03407.jpg

DSC03409.jpg

DSC03408.jpg

ur B400 looks naked...please cover up, this is a family fourm after all...jokes...looks so clean and empty for a helicopter.

How dose she fly? I understand she is a past version of the 4503D Im looking into getting a 450x Or something after xmas if budget allows.

p.s love yhe KDBB Blades.

400 is only semi stripped atm, waiting for more parts to come before I get it bare or I loose stuff :rolleyes: Couldn't tell you how it flies tbh, not done anything more than hover with it. Only been into heli's for a month or so. 130x is great tho :yes: Was looking at the 450x myself, getting great feedback from owners. Going to wait a while to get something else, I can learn/crash on the two I have atm.

wow ur last pic of that scale heli...its massvie...wow do you need a licenses to fly one of thoses lol... ^^^^

only got my one heli now a trex 600 nitro which is just being converted to dfc flybarless with mikado vbar.

Redditch-20111010-00012.jpg

I am assumeing this is your son not you lol...not saying that a child cant have the skills to fly a helicopter, but not one bigger than he is lol as he could never get it to tje field hahaha...

OMG just noticed the remove sign, I take it thats from past bad experiances haha...can just imagine that....

Can't watch on my tab as it says owner hands not made it available on mobile devices so will watches later...it is amassing that kids can do things that us older people can barely manage...but I guess if u learn from a young age its like walking.

Also makes me luaf when people call things like this fake just cos disbelief and jealous that a kid proberly 1/4 or younger there age can do something they can't.

wow ur last pic of that scale heli...its massvie...wow do you need a licenses to fly one of thoses lol... ^^^^

I am assumeing this is your son not you lol...not saying that a child cant have the skills to fly a helicopter, but not one bigger than he is lol as he could never get it to tje field hahaha...

OMG just noticed the remove sign, I take it thats from past bad experiances haha...can just imagine that....

yes mate thats my son,he can fly my trex 100s no problem and he is a pretty damn good on phoenix too..i also have a parkzone spitfire which i fly down my local park and he flys that aswell! not bad for a seven year old.

yes i have wondered sometimes why my heli wont fire up when the exhaust plug is still in the deflector!! lol

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/gallery/image/19084-/

Spectra G 90 size Gasser

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/gallery/image/19083-/

Fusion 50

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/gallery/image/19082-/

Fury 55

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/gallery/image/18776-/

Schluter champion

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/gallery/image/19085-/

Naked up skirt filth

Just a few of mine, I need to get the camera out again I'm missing allot of pics.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah flew with del on phoenix man this chap can bust a move.

his son is going to make us look like right retards lol.

is nice to see father and son enjoying a hobby together.

i learnt with a Raptor 30 V2 i uprated the engine to a squarehead .40

and a new set of wooden blades. i then had a twister electric that died from a stone jam

in main gear. 40ft in the air flying brick it became.

then i learnt 3d with an extra 330L made by wattage running a cobalt motor.

moved onto the cheapy chinese syma knockoffs etc etc.

then onto chinese quadcopter blade knockoff.

i am now starting a 330mm quadcopter build with a cheapy flight contoller,

then upgrading it to a fully gps, RTH, heading-alt etc etc FPV/imaging platform

• Like 1

"yeah flew with del on phoenix man this chap can bust a move." lol i have bust a few choppers in the process too so thank god for phoenix!!!

nothing rc related this xmas for me but looking to get a new heli in the spring maybe a SAB goblin or the raptor G4 not decided yet. Im slightly going towards the G4 fitted with the ys 120sr engine. no denying the electric helis have great power output put i just love the noise and smell of the nitro birds.

here is the g4 in action being flown by the awsome nick maxwell.