• Join our community

Sign-up for free and join our friendly community to chat and share all things R/C!

baja winter rebuild

norcoforever

Hello mate are you buying new parts along the way or you just cleaning it up and bringing it back together, Build so far looks really nice

some new parts are being fitted, turtle quick diff, craftwerks ti layshaft, turtle V2 clutch system, hitec 7955 servo, esp 27.2 championship ported head

What made you go for the v2 TR plate bud? I would have thought that the v1 for the stock clutch carrier would have suited you better, considering the issue you had before.

What made you go for the v2 TR plate bud? I would have thought that the v1 for the stock clutch carrier would have suited you better, considering the issue you had before.

its not the tranny plate its the full clutch system, something i have never had. i'm fitting an esp championship engine early in the new year and so i need a clutch system to take the strain lol

• 2 weeks later...

engine looks good :thumbsup:

and the baja is looking clean,

i have nout to do on mine, cant even clean it as its already been cleaned :(

just want to have a bash

lmao cheers buddy, mine has taken nearly a month to get looking like this, there is still more to do lol but i'm finally happy with my spec, can't wait to bash it